Sonic: Too Fast? Sonic: Too Fast?

Pretty funny. Animation was top notch and sound was clear. One thing wrong though, Sonic died a long, long time ago.

L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases L.A. Noire: Deleted Cases

Great, but I have an issue with it...

It didn't go on forever.

Minecraft Misadventures! Minecraft Misadventures!

That was surprisingly funny.

The skeleton fight was intense!

MusicBox MusicBox

That was amazing.

I couldn't keep track of what was going on! Really, though. It's really impressive, and I love the colour scheme.

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

You should go into advertising.

I didn't care much for this game. But now I want it.

Can you Diglett? Can you Diglett?

Not quite sure why this is frontpaged.

The drawing and animations were cheap, albeit better than some of the stuff I've seen on newgrounds. I suppose your drawing style was kind of goofy and humorous, but only in the easter egg video. Which, by the way, technically should have been hidden.
The humour was bland. Your entire video was based on a de-motivational picture that wasn't even funny to begin with. Taping the diglets together was sort of funny, but as soon as the scat joke was thrown in I immediately thought otherwise.
The sound and voices were pretty unbearable. For some parts I had to turn the volume up just to hear how bad the voice acting was, while at other parts I had to turn it down because of the annoying music.
I really don't know how to positively criticise this mess.
3 stars because it has potential to have potential, if that makes sense.

Love4Dead Love4Dead

Jesus Christ

I didn't see that coming. Like, at all. It was really painful to watch... but it was worth it.

Pokemon But With Animals Pokemon But With Animals

Hahaha, wow.

At first I thought 'oh, another one of these...'
But then I couldn't stop laughing. It's kind of reminiscent of Egoraptor and with a little work it will be just as good. The humour is there, the funny animations/subtitles and goofy drawings are there, all you need is a more distinctive style so when I see it on the front page I'll click it immediatly.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

...

i relay dont wan to say this, but i have to now.
Hands down the funniest things I've seen for a long time. Not just the voice track, the animation made me laugh too. Perfectly timed and executed.
The internet is scarce with this kind of humour.

Dance of the Manwhore Dance of the Manwhore

what is this i dont even

I don't know what I just watched, but I think I liked it.